No excuses here bro. Polar Blitz overcharges your stamina and ramps up that swagger with a powerful strike. You won't believe your hustle once you puncture this power. Issue 15 from Daily Life Storage is a collaboration between Will Haughery and Kris Harzinski. Edition of 20.
POLAR BLITZ DLS 15
Edition of 20, 5 ¼ x 8 inches (folded), 7 inserts
13.00 (shipping included)
There's always something unexpected lurking inside. A surprise for those who are curious enough to go looking. Peekaboo, the fourteenth release from Daily Life Storage, features numerous hidden surprises along with contributions from Brandon Dean and James William Murray. Each contributor has also produced a digital extra for this release.
PEEKABOO DLS 14
Edition of 20, 5 ¾ x 8 ½ inches (folded), 9 inserts
16.00 (shipping included)
Spoil Garland documents the collaboration between Kris Harzinski and Will Haughery. Focusing specifically on their performative works in photo and video, the book features numerous video stills and photographs as well as behind-the-scenes images and a collection of texts discussing their bromantic practice. 48 pages. Non-editioned.
SPOIL GARLAND DLS SE
Non-editioned, 5x8 inches, 48 pages
11.00 (US shipping included)*
*Due to the weight of this item, there is an additional charge for international shipping which will be invoiced separately. If you would like an estimate prior to purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're thinking masc with this one. AIR AIR features, among other things, a vial created by Michael Blake, a screenprint by George Hajian, a photograph by Adam Wilson Holmes, and a trading card designed by Alessio Slominsky.
For the twelfth release, Empty Beds, past dls contributors share their ephemera. These remnants of daily life, both intimate and mundane, surround Dead Rides, an original story by Casey Hannan.
With Steven Beckly, Leonardo Casas Garcia, Anthony Cudahy, Kyle Franklin, Stephen Grebinski, Michael Kurt, Paul Moreno, Sofia Moreno, Dean Sameshima, and Jerry Seguin.
EMPTY BEDS DLS 12
Edition of 30, 5 ½ x 8 ½ inches (folded), 10 inserts
16.00 (shipping included)
What did you wake up to this morning? Woke To is produced in an edition of 25.
- Kyle Franklin
- The Morning After The Night Before
- Stephen Grebinski
- Give Me the Roses While I Live
- Shaun Johnson
- Paul Moreno
- I Want to Wake Up With You
Playing Swords is produced in an edition of 20 and features images and writings from Will Haughery & Kris Harzinski. The 8x5.5 inch folio opens to reveal a 16.5 inch self-standing triptych.
This one's all about the green. Hustle is produced in an edition of 25.
- Jordan Artim
- Untitled (Solo)
- Anthony Cudahy
- Armando Lozano
- Self Portrait of the Hole Boss
- Tom de Pekin
- boy ___ and money
- Commissioned by
- Roy Thompson
New year, new format. Produced in an edition of 25, Glory features seven works by five artists in a new, large format edition. It gets bigger!
- Steven Beckly
- Untitled (Hole)
- Bobby Collins
- Square the Circle
- Bobby Gonzales
- Private View, For General Release
- Jesús Monteagudo Guerra
- My Boyfriend and I
- Matt Morris
- Glory Banners
- Commissioned by
- Roy Thompson
Fidget and other Leftovers features items created while developing previous Daily Life Storage releases including Fidget, a video created in collaboration with three men who fidget in front of a cheap glass vase and three 4x6 prints of models from Fidget. Each portfolio also includes a random selection of leftover ephemera. Edition of 15.
Source Portfolio includes limited editions from Jordan Artim and Ben McNutt, a photograph from Ian Dempsey, and a folded poster collecting various screenshots by Sofia Moreno as A$$ Pus+sy. Edition of 12.
Yeah...I may have gone a bit overboard with this one, but here it is. Fresh Pee is produced in an edition of thirty.
Each 6x9 inch portfolio includes at least one of the following limited editions:
A series of ten drawings from Tom de Pekin.
Yellow Berlin, an edition of ten unique photographs from Dean Sameshima.
Athur Dumpling’s pee. Yep (sealed and certified).
Additional contents include:
Photographs from Grundvold, Marco Mazzoni, Thomas Weidenhaupt, and Yellow Rivers.
Writings from Christopher Russell, Vincent Simon and anonymous.
A curious drawing (yellow) by Leonardo Casas GarcÍa.
Other works by Michael Kurt, Marco Mazzoni, and Daniel Portland.
Additional stuff and such from Athur Dumpling and Dean Sameshima.
Something Happened: A Portfolio of Aftermath includes contributions from Caleb Fox, Rosé Hernandez, Daniel Iglesias, and Jerry Seguin. Edition of 15.
Sweat Portfolio Edition of 15
- * Steven Frost
- † Geof Teague
- ‡ Mathew Parkin
- § Christoph Studer-Harper
- # Kris Harzinski
- INTERIOR LEFT
- * Surgical mask, 2013
- † "Pit," 2012
- § Still from "Self Portrait," 2010
- # Fan with blue wall, 2012
- § "Self Portrait," 2010
- † ‡ # Sweaty mix
- # Readme.txt
- INTERIOR RIGHT
- # Photocopy of a leftover piece of wrapping paper, circa 2002
- # From "Asking a model to pose like a gladiator," 2012
- ‡ perfumed photocopy, 2012
- # Scrotum map, from June 1998 "Honcho" magazine, 2012
Scrotum Portfolio Edition of 14
- D. Oscar Horner, Scrotum cozy, crocheted thread, 2012.
- Matt Morris, Tea bagging (for the scrotum portfolio), barley tea bag, archival inkjet print sleeve, 2012.
- Will Haughery, Taint monoprint, gesso on chipboard, 2012.
- Kris Harzinski, Asking a model to walk on my couch, photo still printed at CVS, 2012.
- Kris Harzinski, This squirrels got nuts, collage, 2012.
- Anonymous, Scrotum memory, 2012.
- Kris Harzinski, (cover) Scrotum (from Asking a model to walk on my couch), color photocopy, 2012.
Pissing Portfolio Edition of 13
- photo (printed at cvs): A rephotographed photograph of a urinal circa 2002. Rephotographed to emphasize the graffiti on the wall.
- photocopy: A hand-written sign found above a urinal in Groningen, the Netherlands.
- photocopy: "Dispersion and containment characteristics of simulated male urine stream" from The Bathroom: Criteria for Design, by Alexander Kira (1966).
- photocopies: Two drawings by Marco Mazzoni from his series, Me and you, forever together.
- color photocopy: Stream of Yellow pamphlet by heretik.radical.
- hd video (on cd): Pissing on a table. (Hint: it's the one featured on the cover).
- portfolio: Hand-made from poster board bought at a dollar store.